Based in Los Angeles
Are you an entrepreneurial, creative and resourceful self-starter that thrives in a fast-growing startup environment? Yes? Great! Keep reading.
Curie is a brand for humans in motion. We are based in Los Angeles, CA and are building a generational personal care brand that believes you can create clean products with safe ingredients without sacrificing efficacy. We are venture-backed and launched in 2018 with our first product, a natural deodorant that quickly amassed a cult following and five-star reviews. We now have a full line of three products (and more on the way!) and nationwide distribution with major retailers including Nordstrom and Anthropologie. We are looking to bring on a Marketing Manager to help our small team of three manage, grow, and scale our marketing efforts. This role will report directly to the CEO.
- Develop and drive creative campaigns by coordinating with our team of creative freelancers (copywriter, graphic designer, photographer, developer)
- Create product positioning and marketing messages for new product launches, identifying key features, benefits and performance targets
- Work collaboratively to support social media freelancer to build our content calendar, ensuring a range of timely, relevant and compelling content that grows our presence, followers and engagement both online and offline
- Serve as the point of contact for our digital marketing freelancers, ensuring they are managing spend, meeting performance goals, and adhering to brand standards across Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, and Snapchat
- Seek out new opportunities to collaborate and work with other brands and influencers, including giveaways, live events, activations, and pop-ups
- 2-5 years of marketing experience at a consumer brand
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player mentality with an entrepreneurial spirit
- An uncanny ability to juggle multiple priorities
- A positive, upbeat personality :)
If you are someone who loves wearing many hats, and wants to be part of a scrappy team that’s changing the personal care industry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why.