This is an exclusive Part 5 of our 4-Part Shark Tank Chronicles series. To read the full series, start here!
Watch our Shark Tank debut, here.
Somehow WE BLINKED… and it has been a whole year since we aired on Shark Tank and sealed a deal with Barbara Corcoran and Mark Cuban. To this day, I still can’t believe it. This past year has been life changing for myself, and Curie. Overall, the “Shark Tank Bump” never slowed down, in the best way possible!
We have hit some exciting milestones in these past 12 months, and can’t wait to see what the future holds. Whether you’ve been here from the beginning or joined our journey along the way, our team thanks you all from the bottom of our hearts for supporting and believing in our brand. Our Curie Community has really grown and continues to support our mission of building this generational personal care brand. We are so thankful ♥️
At times, I think back to when we first launched the business. Never would I have thought in a million years we would grow as much as we did in just ONE YEAR!
Since Shark Tank, we …
- Partnered with Equinox Clubs and launched our Juniper Eucalyptus Full Body Spray Deodorant in their locker rooms worldwide
- Had an appearance on Good Morning America
- Went live on-air at QVC (and sold out!)
- Secured a Shark Tank Recap segment that aired in November
- Launched 2 new scents, Juniper Eucalyptus and Coconut Nectar
- Got interviewed on The TODAY Show
- Attended Barabara Corcoran’s Entrepreneur Summit in NYC
- Grew from a scrappy team of 2 to a kick-ass team of 5
- Launched our Sniff Club and connected with our biggest Curie superfans!
- Built our amazing Curie fam of over 80,000 people that continues to grow each day! ♥️
… just to name a few :)
It’s kismet that our Tanki-versary happens to fall during International Womens Month. Although Curie products are for anyone and everyone, all of our internal team and almost all of our service providers are women. I’m lucky to be surrounded by a community of strong, hard-working women amongst all of the highs and lows of running a business. Surrounding yourself with support is crucial to driving success and thankfully both our customers and team embody this every day! On that note, cheers to another big year at Curie!