Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer free shipping?
We offer free shipping in the U.S. on orders over $26
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Confirm that your shipping address is correct in your confirmation email.
- Give us a little more time. Sometimes a shipping courier scans something as delivered before it's actually physically delivered. In some cases, it can take 1-2 business days for your shipment to appear.
- Check with neighbors, housemates, areas near your mailbox, and/or mailroom, in case your package was received elsewhere.
- Check your USPS tracking link for a notice of an attempted delivery. This notice will have instructions on the next steps you should take.
- Contact USPS and use your tracking number to start a claim with them.
It looks like my package hasn’t actually shipped. The tracking still says it’s in pre shipment.
Sometimes our carrier takes 1-3 business days to register your shipment status. If your tracking number isn’t updating or working after a few business days, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I change my address?
If you haven’t received a tracking email:
- Please email email@example.com with your order number and new address as soon as possible! If you email us within an hour of placing the order we can make the change to your shipping address.
If you have received a tracking email:
- Unfortunately, your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to the address provided. You can try contacting USPS directly.
Where can I find a list of ingredients?
All ingredients are listed on each product page under the “what we’re made of” section.
Are your products safe to use during pregnancy?
Our products are non-toxic, aluminum-free, and safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding. Read more about our standards for our products here.
What does your fragrance ingredient mean?
Including the term “fragrance” on the ingredients list can leave a lot up to imagination so we want to clear it up for you. Every single ingredient you’ll find in our products have been tested for toxicity and safety—and that includes our fragrances, which are made up of essential oils and only safe synthetics. Read more on our Standards page.
I have irritation, what should I do?
If this is your first time using aluminum-free deodorant, you could be experiencing a detox that should only last for a couple of weeks. If you’re past the transition phase and still have an issue, the irritation is most likely from baking soda. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can have you try our Spray Deodorant that is baking soda-free.
I’ve heard there is a transition period when you switch to aluminum-free deodorant. Is that true?
We’re not going to lie, some people do experience a brief transition period. Promise it’s worth it though! Check out our blog for more tips.
Does your deodorant have baking soda in it?
Our stick deodorants are low in baking soda and our spray is 100% baking soda-free.
Are your products vegan?
Our deodorant spray and hand sanitizers are both vegan.
Are your products cruelty-free?
We’re all dog people here at Curie. But whether you’re a dog or cat person, we can all agree on one thing: products should not be tested on animals. We are and always will be cruelty-free.
What is your return policy?
We have a happiness guarantee and want you to love your products. If they aren’t working for you, we offer a full return within 30 days of purchase. Just email email@example.com with your order number.
Do you offer samples?
We do not offer samples, but you can buy a mini stick or spray deodorant to try with your purchase of any full-size product. We also have a happiness guarantee, so if you want to try our products and don’t love it there’s no risk.
How do I order the mini sizes?
You can add-on a mini stick deodorant at checkout with the purchase of any full size product. And we sell both the mini spray and hand sanitizer, which you can find on our shop page.
Do you do wholesale?
Is your packaging recyclable?
Our packaging is all 100% recyclable.
Do you offer a subscription?
We offer subscriptions on all our products except for the hand sanitizer. You can change your subscription settings at any time by logging into your account.
Do you have a referral program?
Yes, we do! Check it out here.